Our prestigious client within food manufacturing based local to Bridlington, Yorkshire are seeking a Night Shift Production Supervisor to join the team and oversee production processes and quality within their team. You will be responsible for ensuring that production is maximised and strict health and hygiene is followed at all times. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 9pm-6am however some flexibility will be required given the nature of the business.
Duties of the Night Shift Production Supervisor:
• Assist the operational management team in achieving performance targets including yield, efficiency, labour and wastage.
• Ensure that GMP standards are achieved and maintained
• Identifying and assessing the training needs of members in the team
• Ensuring health and safety is strictly adhered to
• Communicate with the technical department in relation to quality and food safety
• Provide operational cover to the Production Manager and other team members as required
Experience required for the Night Shift Production Supervisor:
• Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment
• Relevant food and health and safety qualifications e.g. IOSH
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the site local to Bridlington, Yorkshire
In return for your hard work:
• As a Night Shift Production Supervisor, you will be paid a very competitive basic salary of £27k plus overtime opportunities.
• You will work a fixed shift, Monday to Friday, 9pm-6am.
• You will have the opportunity to develop your skills
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional Norwich. Please note the position is based in Bridlington, Yorkshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'