We are currently recruiting a Night shift Manager for a very busy Transport Office in Wembley.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with Transport Managers to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Meeting and exceeding operational KPI’s
- Planning routes for vehicles in a cost effective way.
- Speaking to HGV drivers and dealing with delivery queries
- Investigate any issues regarding Driver POD's and paperwork
- General admin including photcopying, scanning, emailing, answering the telephone.
- Produce reports for customers and depot management team
- To use the in house system to file all relevant paperwork, reports and documents.
Hours are 10pm-6am Monday to Friday, some weekends will need to be worked but this is on a rotation system.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience working in a busy transport office.
- Have experience using the Paragon System
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong IT skills
This is a temp to perm role, the salary will be £21,000 to £24,000 per year depending on experience.
Please apply with an up to date CV or contact Romax Solutions and speak to Alisia or Holly.
- Route Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job