Job Role - Night Shift Packhouse Operator/Forklift Operator
Location - Ashford
Duration - 9-month fixed term contract with a permanent opportunity in future
Connect2Staff is currently recruiting for Night Packhouse operator/Forklift operator to take on a 9 month fixed term contract in November. Please note, there is the potential to go permanent at the end of the 9 months.
The role would include working Monday to Friday (5PM - 4AM) with alternate Saturdays included
The candidate would need to be committed and have a positive 'can-do' attitude as well as being organised and hardworking. You will also need previous experience working within production. Would be an advantage if you have worked within the food manufacturing industry too.
You will be working within a small team sharing various tasks as determined by the team leader.
Key day-today duties
- Ensuring packaging is checked and booked in correctly whilst reporting any issues to a manager
- Liaise with staff as to what stock will be used and ensure that all paperwork is being used to the production line
- Carefully unloading of packaging.
- Safe use of Barrow trucks, forklifts, floor scrubber, box machine ect.
- Maintaining good hygiene standards in the packhouse.
- Great communication and time management skills
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good eye-hand coordination and accuracy
- Ability to work as an individual and in a team
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'