**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are partnering with a national organisation in their recruit for a Night Shift Manager to join their busy manufacturing facility, based in Norwich. Reporting directly to the Head of Manufacturing, you will be responsible for efficiently managing the entire production process within your Business Area, driving company best practise to ensure all targets are being achieved and exceeded. You will have experience of working within a Continuous Improvement environment and strong team leadership skills, preferably within a manufacturing environment as part of a SMT.
Duties to include:
- Efficiently managing the entire manufacturing process using all available resources.
- Driving best practise, ensuring that all targets are being achieved and exceeded.
- Day to day resource and workforce management, forecasting labour requirements.
- Coaching and developing direct reports on their skills and responsibilities.
- Recognising potential productivity, cost, quality, on-time delivery and H&S improvements.
- Creating strong plans to make these improvements, implementing these plans by establishing and leading your Direct Management level Reports.
- Working alongside associated colleagues to achieve continuous process improvements.
- Support delivering LEAN manufacturing strategy.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working within a similar Management position within a manufacturing, production, oil & gas, facilities, construction, maintenance or engineering environment.
- Demonstrable success of managing and developing teams and the positive impact this had to the business.
- Track record of improving results and KPI’s.
- Strong team leadership skills coupled with the ability to deal with conflict and pressure.
- Excellent change consultation and negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the business.
- Results and cost orientated approach to work.
- Exposure and contribution to Continuous Improvement projects.
- Ability to positively influence and persuade.
- Good general IT skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working Monday - Thursday 6pm-6am. Package includes generous salary up to £45000 basic + night shift allowance (£6000) + car allowance (£375 per month) OR company car + personal healthcare + pension at 2.5% + 29 days holiday.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Chris Hudson - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Continuous Improvement
- Manufacturing Manager