Sunday-Thursday - 10:00pm-06:00am
Other shifts may be required to help cover holidays during the busy periods which will be discussed with you prior to arrangement.
Salary: £35,000-£38,000 depending on experience
1. Providing immediate support in the event of machinery breakdowns
2. Maximising the plant availability on a range of process and packaging lines
3. Proactively improving equipment operation to reduce machine downtime and increase production efficiency
4. Carrying out tasks with minimal supervision and conducting work appropriately and safely
5. Ensuring all machinery and services are in good working order, ready for production use.
If you would like to know more about the position available then please call Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Subdury office.
Alternatively follow the instructions to have your details submitted for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job