This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Machine Operators to join well established plastic manufacturing company on their night shift. The main responsibilities are:
- Working on a variety of specialised semi-auto plastic injection moulding machinery
- Overseeing the production process,
- Monitoring machines and quality checking in order to maintain high product standards within a White Room environment
- Responsible for checking daily logs to determine the proper operation of equipment
- Accurate completion of paperwork including operator efficiency sheet for recording downtimes and rejects
- Quality control and packaging
The candidate would need to spend a couple of weeks on day shift for training before moving on to nights.
Hours on nights will be 1750-0600 over a two week period working Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun, Wed, Thur.
Rate of pay is £10.30 per hour on night shift.
If you wish to apply for this position please email your CV to Beata at Mploy.