Westray Recruitment Consultants is looking to recruit labourers to work within a heavy duty factory environment. This role is a permanent night shift position as the requirement is to prepare the production facility ready for weekday production. The role is located within a fast paced, high volume factory environment but the production based work is very hands on and requires individuals who are physically fit to meet the environment. The role is essentially delivering industrial cleaning using various equipment.
Please only apply for this role if you have previous experience either cleaning industrial equipment/machinery or working in a heavy duty labouring role.
- Delivering factory heavy duty labouring and cleaning duties within a heavy industrial environment
- Shot blasting large scale production equipment and shovelling away by-products
- Working both inside and outside the facility in all weathers
- Cleaning machine blades and industrial equipment
- Working at heights and within confined spaces
- Abiding to extremely stringent H&S requirements
- Working within a team with the ability to showcase good communication skills
- This is a permanent night shift role and centres on a 39 hour week.
- The hours of work are either Monday to Thursday 11pm-6am & Friday 6pm-5am or Sunday 6pm-5am & Monday to Thursday 11pm-6pm.
- Due to the unsociable hours of the shift requirements, it may prove beneficial for applicants to have their own transport.
- This position pays approximately £9-£10 per hour, depending on production bonuses.
- This position is a temp to perm role and following a successful probation period, will transfer permanent.
- Please only apply for this role if you are prepared to undertake heavy duty labouring/cleaning work. Such is the physical exertion of this position it may prove beneficial to hold an active lifestyle.
PERSON OF CONTACT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job