Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are currently recruiting for a Night Shift Hygiene Operative to work at our client's busy meat processing site based in Hordley.
Hours of work: 9.30 pm - 6.00am
Shift pattern: Sunday fixed night off and night off rotated during the week (flexibility required)
Pay rate: £7.50 per hour (After 12 weeks of service a bonus of £15 per shift will be paid)
- Adhere to company rules, procedures and standards
- Ensure clear lines of communications with colleagues and team leader/supervisor
- Assist in the continuous improvement of Hygiene
- The role requires self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who is able to work on his own initiative as well as being part of the team
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours
- Positive - can do - attitude
- Undertake any training offered
- Basic level of English
Desirable but not essential, as full training will be given:
- Previous night shift work experience preferred
- Previous experience working with cleaning chemicals
The Main duties:
- Ensuring all the equipment in the factory (machinery, belts, etc) are cleaned to the high standard - full training and PPE will be provided
- Report to the supervisor any accidents or incidents
- Reporting to the supervisor or Manager of the area concerned any maintenance requirements
- The post holder has a responsibility for ensuring safety in the workplace and in this respect ensuring compliance with all instructions relating to the use and storage of materials/equipment necessary for the performance of his tasks.
- Carry out other duties requested by his supervisor or manager
Please apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job