Night shift HGV Service Technician - Edinburgh
My client is currently recruiting HGV Technicians around the Edinburgh and surrounding areas. You will need to have a previous experience of working on Heavy Commercial vehicles. The main duties and skills are outlined below.
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on heavy commercial vehicles. HGV / LGV
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of products and attend training courses
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- HGV 1 or class 2 is not essential but advantageous.
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
19:45 - 07:00 - Monday - Thursday
£32,873.92 - £33,956.00
Excel Technical is THE specialist recruitment agency for the commercial vehicle industry. If you, or someone you know is looking for a new position in the Automotive industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in placing HGV, LGV, LCV Technicians, diesel fitters, plant fitters, PCV, PSV and Bus technicians, fitters, mechanics.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job