Night Shift Maintenance Engineer,
Multi-Skilled (electrical and mechanical repairs)
FMCG, manufacturing, multi-skilled, Night Shift,
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer from a fast paced manufacturing background (ideally Food or FMCG)? Do you have knowledge and experience implementing PPM? Do you have a good 'all-rounder' with mechanical, electrical and pneumatics repairs ability? Are you looking for a permanent Night Shift Maintenance Engineer role?
My client are a growing FMCG manufacturer with ambitious growth plans and a succinct idea of how they wish to achieve them. The role of Night Shift Maintenance Engineer is to help implement planned maintenance and sustained site performance. You will take responsibility multi-skilled site repairs/ reactive maintenance.
As Night Shift Maintenance Engineer you will have a demonstrated track record within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will have an in depth knowledge of electrical and mechanical problem solving. You will have a proactive approach to preventative maintenance.
Night Shift Maintenance Engineer: responsibilities
- Reactive repairs of a range of equipment,
- Proactively keeping an eye on machinery and preventing breakdowns from occurring,
- Providing a succinct report to handover to the day-shift team to contribute to streamlined Factory Operations,
- Being responsible for PPM's to help enable continuous site performance,
- Adaptability with the ability to turn your hand to a range of problems,
- Working to stringent time deadlines with accuracy and keen attention to company H & S policies.
Night Shift Maintenance Engineer: personal requirements
- Happy to work permanent nights (Sunday to Thursday),
- NVQ Level 3 minimum, ideally HNC or HND qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline,
- Experienced working in a manufacturing environment ideally (FMCG or Food/ fast paced),
- Experienced working to stringent time deadlines,
- Demonstrated pro-active approach to PPM's,
- Positive approach to your work and a willingness to be involved with a range of site repairs.