Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing within the local area. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers fantastic opportunities and a quality work environment.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
As such, Enterprise Rent A Car Whitehaven has an opportunity within their night shift team for a driver/valeter.
This employee with work with others conducting the same functions in order to assist the branch and complete the scheduled deliveries and collections. They will be required to provide a high level of customer service and on occasion will be assisting customers face to face. They will deliver vehicles to business customers and in some instances, drive customers, employees or vendors to and from appropriate destinations whilst giving courteous and professional customer service. The driver also cleans vehicles inside and out either by hand or using mechanical washing equipment.
Flexibility required on hours but expectation is for the working week to reflect the below:
Monday 12pm - 12am
Tuesday 5pm - 1:30am
Wednesday 5pm - 1:30am
Thursday 5pm - 1:30am
Friday 12pm - 12am
Weekends are not required on a standard basis but may be requested on occassion.
This is an hourly paid role at £8.25 per hour with up to £150 per month in bonus depending on performance.Responsibilities
- Clean and inspect interior and exterior of vehicle using 25 point check list
- Complete Vehicle Service Attendant log
- Notify manager of any potential safety and maintenance issues on vehicles and equipment
- Accurately record vehicle damage on delivery, collection and check-in of vehicle
- Drive, deliver and collect vehicles locally or out of area, following all rules of the road
- May be required to conduct customer pick-ups and ride backs
- Must maintain a safe and satisfactory driving record
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers in person on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers with vehicle inspection, controls and fuel readings on delivery and collection of corporate rentals.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assessing vehicle condition for returning customers on check-in.
- Notify management of any known customer problems upon delivery and collection of vehiclesQualifications
- 6 months work experience preferred
- Must have a valid full driving licence for the UK
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of vehicle cleanliness standards and ability to follow the rules of the road
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be authorised to work in the EU
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'