Night Shift Customer Support Agent
£18.2K + Bonus (Unsociable Hours) + Benefits
Newcastle upon Tyne (Home Based Work)
We are currently recruiting for Night Shift Customer Support Agents for our client, a company which is developing videogames. You will be responsible for helping customers when they are encountering issues with the products or on the online platform.
8pm - 8am with one-hour break.
Rota of 3 days on and 3 days off.
- To provide solutions to consumers and to deliver excellent customer service at all time.
- To support consumer contacts, using webmail and phone as well as forums and social media in collaboration with community managers.
- To act with autonomy and to collaborate with the rest of the team to provide accurate solutions to any issues.
- To look for opportunities in order to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
You need to have:
- Fluent English speaker.
- A reliable high-speed internet connection from home.
- Good knowledge of the computing/gaming sector.
- Good at troubleshooting technical issues.
- Good understanding of social media activity.
- Strong interest in videogames would be ideal.
- Great team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies
We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'