Over the past 10 years, our client based in Heywood has grown in to an international organisation. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join their team. You will have a passion for customer service, and love working as part of a team.
· Deal with orders over the phone or via email
· Providing order status updates over the phone or via email
· Processing orders via their order processing system
· Problem solving/trouble-shooting queries with orders
· Dealing with and resolving complaints in a timely manner
· Ensuring you are providing excellent customer experience at all time
· Managing a team of advisors
· You will have the flexibility to work Monday -Thursday Night Shift
· You will have the experience of managing a team
· You will have the flexibility to work weekends (preferred but not essential)
· You will be computer literate and be confident to pick up new systems quickly
· Have excellent customer service skills
· Be happy liaising on the phone with colleagues and customers
Our client is offering a competitive salary. This is a temporary role with the opportunity to become permanent.
The hours of work are Monday - Thursday 10pm - 6am and therefore you must be available to work these hours.
If you feel you have strong customer service skills and would like more information please contact Charlotte Sinar.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job