We are now recruiting for new staff for an impressive company in Hemel Hempstead. Located in brand new offices in the business park, you’ll be joining a supportive and inclusive team with progression potential.
This is a responsible role with outstanding job satisfaction, as you’ll be part of an essential medical service offered to the NHS.
The hours are 8pm to 8am and the shift pattern they offer is 10 night shifts over 14 days.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: £31k
- Excellent training offered
- Working with a real community of people supporting the NHS in a critical and important night support role
- Answering incoming calls, while updating patient details
- Screening and filtering calls, enabling conference calls between clinicians and consultants
- Monitor inflow of info, ensuring all allocated parties are informed
- Dealing with ongoing queries, maintaining contact with everyone involved
- Formatting and sending reports
- Escalating urgent requests
- Providing daily information of processes
What the employer is looking for:
- Experience in a call centre, contact centre or a role focused on telephone work
- Understanding and awareness of working nights
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail, able to type data quickly and efficiently
- Superb call handling skills, with the responsibility to follow up calls
- Confident working at times in a pressurised time sensitive environment
- Polite approach, ability to use your own initiative to problem solve
- Competent Word and Excel skills
- Driver is essential due to the location of the office
Hours: 8pm - 8am, over 14 days you will work 10 fixed shifts
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'