A fantastic, new opportunity to join our prestigious global auction house department as a Night Shift Client Services Representative for fluent cantonese /mandarin speakers who are also fully fluent in english
You will work 5 out of 7 days - Monday to Sunday - Hong Kong Hours
The pay rate is £25,000 per annum
Specifics: No unspent criminal convictions - DBS check is required.
Inbound Phone/Email Management and Back office Administration
- The Client Services Team is responsible for providing first line support to our global client base.
- You will answer incoming calls on behalf of our client, and deliver the highest level of service on every call, providing a first time resolution.
- The Client Services team will also be responsible for the management of multiple mailboxes as well as maintaining the accuracy of our Client Data via in-house systems. In addition to this you will process Bid requests via our online platform
You will need:
- You will be articulate and resourceful - demonstrating a gracious demeanour while working efficiently under pressure
- You will be PC literate, and a comfortable user of varying systems
- Excellent attention to detail is required, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A flexible approach, with a can do attitude
- Pleasant client service-oriented
- Ability to employ problem solving skills in effort to respond to complex client queries
- Calm demeanour with an ability to multi-task in a high traffic environment
- Strong listening and effective questioning skills
Working Night Shift:
- You will get to know your team mates really well, colleagues who work together at night form a very special relationship!
- You will sleep all day and work at nights - have you thought about the impact on your social life?
- You will make more money!
- You will need to adjust your body mentally and physically to working during the night
- Not as much traffic on the road!
- You can park your car on site easily
- Contact: John Mclauchlin
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Accurate Record Keeping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"