Night Set up Co-ordinator
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Night Set Up Co-ordinator for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded 'England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and 'Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
Scope of the Role:
You will come from a background in Meeting and Events Set up, and have a good understanding of Meeting and Event’s you will understand the importance of making sure our service is shown in everything we do.
Key Responsibilities of The Role:
- You will show good managerial skills to work alongside your team throughout the night to ensure all M&E facilities ready for the days business
- You will possess excellent communication skills and a great understanding of Health & Safety
- Ensure all BEO details are correct with when getting the team to set up the function rooms
- To ensure Conference rooms are set to hotel standard, if rooms are not in use then to ensure they are fully cleaned down and presentable for show rounds.
- To ensure store rooms are kept clean and tidy in line with company standard
- Train casual staff weekly on duties of the role
- Ensure service Brand standards are maintained at all times
- Attend daily meeting with M&E operational team.
- Assist manager with departmental budget and keeping costs in line
- Ensure fantastic customer service when in contact with guests around the resort.
- To keep on top of any administration relevant to the position and handed to the team leader on duty.
- You will be required to work some weekends
- THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST
What’s in it for me?
- Free Meals On Duty
- Free Uniform
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive we must inform you that if you have not heard from The Belfry Hotel & Resort within 10 working days your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'