Hello, I am a 32 year old lady with Autism looking for an enthusiastic and committed team to work with me in my new bespoke service.
I like to cook and enjoy food and going on long drives in the car. Communication is very important to me and I use some words and Makaton signs.
I want my team to support me to indulge in pamper sessions, be more active in my community and to become more independent.
Realise your ambitions and help others realise their potential. Providing support to people who have learning disabilities is a very rewarding career.
Could you help people to become active in their community and to become more independent?
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to provide community support to individuals who have learning disabilities and additional needs.
Do you have a QCF/NVQ level 3 and the skills to support me and my team with positive behaviour approaches? If so Realise your ambitions and help me Realise mine by supporting me and my team.
Realise, is part of the Somerset Care Group which is a not for profit organisation with a reputation for high quality, flexible and creative support to people who have a range of needs associated with their complex needs.
We are growing our business and need people like you to help us deliver a great service.
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Bonus
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.