Night Security Officer - Kensington
Night Security Officer
Up to £30,000 per annum
As a Night Security Officer, you will liaise with the management and estate teams on all security and safety related matters and will be responsible for ensuring the overall safety of everyone on the development.
This site requires an exceptionally polite and customer service oriented professional
- Conducting regular inspections of the internal and external areas of the estate, escalating and logging any issues required
- Controlling access to the development, including challenging any unauthorised entry
- Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents, guests and external clients
- Liaising with the onsite team to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff at the development at all times
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues
- Supervising any keys which may be held in the security office ensuring that they are correctly logged in and out
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience gained within a similar role
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- SIA license badge and CCTV badge essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety Processes
Working Hours: 19:00pm to 7:00am (4 on 4 off) plus overtime paid at time and a half
Apply with your CV today.
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'