Night Security Officer E15
Night Security Officer - High End Residential
4 on 4 off 7pm-7am
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and highly customer service-oriented security officer to work at a large busy residential site in Stratford.
The development is high end with a passionate focus on delivering exceptional customer service to the residents at all times by all staff. This is as much a customer service role as it is a security one, ideal for someone who enjoys providing a warm and professional service.
To ensure that the security of the development is maintained to the highest possible levels at all times of the day, ensuring that the safety of all residents and visitors is maintained. You will be working with all staff on shift to ensure that the services provided to all residents and staff are in accordance to the company mission statement and company handbook.
- Overall security of the estate by regular patrols of all internal and external areas, including car parks.
- Occasional monitoring of CCTV cameras and taking the appropriate action as required. Log Book completed regularly.
- Correct reporting of any security / health and safety issues as well as near misses.
- Correct reporting of any incidents or complaints, following company procedures.
- Safekeeping of keys on behalf of residents and the estate keys
- Recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Issuing of keys only in accordance with the correct personnel / residents/contractors
- Receiving, safekeeping and issuing of all parcels / registered mail.
- Reporting of any accidents and recording in the accident book.
- Carry out regular Health & Safety building checks as directed by duty management (to include regular checks of water tank rooms, plant rooms and other unoccupied areas).
- To maintain a clean and tidy appearance of the security office at all times.
- Prevent trespassers and travellers from entering building assets at all times.
- Prevent anti-social behaviour by providing a security presence and patrolling the external areas across all assets of the estate, recording the times of patrol using the electronic Patrol device.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance in the Parcel Room and all Storage rooms.
The Ideal candidate:
- Experience as a security officer in a hotel or residential development
- An SIA license
- An extensive customer service background
- Proven experience of working in a high-end environment assisting guests/residents
- A smart and tidy appearance
- Excellent written and spoken English
Please note due to the high level of applicants if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'