Do you want to join the UK’s number 1 'investment supermarket’, trusted for over 35 years to help our clients save and invest with confidence?
We are trusted with over £82 billion of assets, by more than 1 million clients, based in the busy Harbourside area of Bristol.
Our growth plans over the next few years are substantial, and we would love for you to join us on our journey….
Hargreaves Lansdown is one of the largest financial companies in the UK. We have over 1 million clients and the vast amount of our effort providing services and support for our clients is completed from our 100,000sq/ft glass fronted building in the heart of Bristol’s Harbourside.
This role requires someone to help ensure the physical security of our building. They must possess the ability to follow set security procedures while always ensuring the safety of our employees and visitors, and work hand in hand with the Building Management Team.
The role will require regular patrols of the building both internal and external to assess the environment, and it will also involve a number of other tasks to ensure that the operation of the building continues to function smoothly.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Guard Reception
- Regular patrols of the building to ensure it is secure
- Dealing with system alarm activations
- Signing in and out staff, contractors and other visitors to site
- Appropriately recording and reporting any incidents or concerns to the Building Management Team
- Monitoring of CCTV
- Supporting any other parts of the business as and when required
- Ensure that the Assignment Instructions for the building and the role are fully adhered to
Shift Pattern: To be confirmed
Bank holidays will be worked if they fall within the shift pattern.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Current Security Industry Authority (SIA) license held
- Computer literate, whilst noting that full training for our internal computer systems will be given
- Experience of working within security industry either as a lone worker or as part of a team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to report and record events as they occurred
- Confident to reaffirm security protocols to those who may be unaware
- Ability to check details and confirm their validity
- Smart, reliable, watchful, hardworking, patient, diligent, diplomatic.
- Proactive, able to use ones initiative and seek guidance where necessary
- Previous experience as a guard as well as being faultlessly reliable are essential
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Other additional security qualifications
- Knowledge of Hargreaves Lansdown and what we do
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office computer systems
- Previous experience of working in an office environment or within a professional organisation
- Good organisational skills and well-honed ability to follow procedures
- Good people skills and ability to get on well with others whilst remaining professional
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce. As part of your application we would be grateful if you could complete an equal opportunities section. The information will be used solely for diversity monitoring purposes and is not visible to the person reviewing your application form.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job