We are looking for an RMN to cover 2 nights per week
Cygnet Fountains is a 32 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
You will have...
- Qualified or due to qualify as a mental health nurse / RMN or a Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- Post qualification experience
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in Rehabilitation / Acute / Personality Disorders
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
If interested please apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'