Night RMN Nurse
Night RMN Nurse
Burton on Trent
£18 to £20 an hour
Peritus Healthcare are working with a leading care home provider seeking to recruit a Night RMN in Burton on Trent.
The home offers nursing, residential and respite care in a purpose-built setting, with a caring environment where every resident is seen as an individual.
As the nurse on shift you will take responsibility for the day to day implementation of care tasks appertaining to the holistic needs of the residents in the home.
- To meet associated national guidelines and fully abide by their guidance and be fully conversant with the Code of Practice of the post holder’s professional body.
- To adhere to and promote the policies, procedures and guidelines produced by in relation to practice and more general issues.
- To help monitor and review, modify and improve practice, ensuring the highest possible standards of care are maintained.
- To participate in any on duty or out-of-hours rosters as require
- Promote effective use of communication in line with agreed policies and CQC.
- Engage in clinical practice on a regular basis to enhance clinical relationships and maintain personal practice skills.
Qualifications & Skills
- Valid NMC Registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
- To have knowledge of the Statutory Code of Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"