Night Registered Nurse
Brunelcare - Winner of The Great British Care Awards 2017 - The Care Employer Award South West
Night Registered Nurse
Robinson House, Stockwood, Bristol
£13.42 - £15.75 p/h + pension, travel expenses and childcare support
An excellent opportunity as a Registered Nurse is now on offer with Brunelcare, the South West’s leading care and housing provider.
Do you want to gain experience in Dementia Care and Palliative Care?
Do you want to develop your career?
Brunelcare is a registered charity and housing association. Employing over 1,200, providing direct care to roughly 3,000 people and indirectly impacting the lives of over 10,000 people we pride ourselves on the quality of our care. Established in 1941 Brunelcare works to ensure the highest level of care for its clients and will ensure the personal development of every member of staff.
As a Registered Nurse with Brunelcare you will responsible, committed to providing person centred care, organised and have good leadership skills. This responsibility will allow you to improve the lives of people living with a Dementia, be part of a dynamic team, make a real difference to people’s lives.
- To ensure that residents are fully supported physically and psychosocially throughout the night
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care given
- Educate and supervise care staff to ensure high standards of person centred care are achieved
- Registered Nurse (Level 1) Qualification - Active on the NMC register
- Possess and demonstrate a competent and professional manner regardless of the situation
- The ability to lead and motivate staff
- A commitment to enabling older people to live their lives as well as they can regardless of the complexities of living with the long term or life limiting illness.
By joining Brunelcare as a Registered Nurse you will enjoy these benefits:
7 day induction and on-going support
Reimbursement of your annual NMC subscription
Help and encouragement to continually develop your career
Employee benefit schemes: Child Care vouchers, Cycle-to-Work scheme, Pension
WE ARE OBLIGED TO ASK ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO COMPLETE A DBS APPLICATION, WHICH BRUNELCARE WILL PAY FOR. THE LEVEL OF DBS CHECK REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE IS ENHANCED WITH BARRED LIST. BRUNELCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER - REGISTERED CHARITY NO. 201555
- Nursing Care
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"