An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Night RGN who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly, which is within easy commute of Southampton and Portsmouth.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our clients elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then Olsen Clark wants to hear from you.
36 Hours per week - Nights
Your duties as a Registered Nurse RGN will include:
· To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
· To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld always.
· Administer medication.
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
· Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
· Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
· A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
· The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
· Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
· Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
What we can offer you:
· Salary of up to £18 per hour, plus over time enhancements
· 20 days paid holiday, plus statutory days & contributory pension scheme.
· Comprehensive and ongoing training and development.
· The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
· A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
· Free parking, free uniform & subsidised meals.
We reserve the right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of applications received or extenuating circumstances. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job