£20,000 + Bonus + Holidays
Get Recruited is working with a highly reputable boutique hotel who are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their team.
As a Night Receptionist you will work as part of a team to offer excellent customer service to all guests throughout their stay, ensuring that any revenue opportunities are maximised.
- Taking reservations and amendments over the phone and by e-mail ensuring all reservations and amendments are made accurately
- Provide an excellent welcome to guests as they check-in
- Upselling upgrades to guests when making reservations and checking in
- Arrange for service for guests e.g. theatre tickets, bus tours, taxi etc.
- Performing the night audit and making sure that everything balances
- Make regular Health and Safety checks around the hotel
- Serving drinks and room-service and assisting with the set up for breakfast
- Assisting guests with various enquiries
- Dealing with guest feedback appropriately, recording and sharing information with the relevant departments.
- Previous experience in a hotel reception environment
- Must have Opera knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Trustworthy, dedicated, team player
- Good communicator and able to work in a small team
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
- Hotel Receptionist
- Night Receptionist