Property Assistant - Nights
Signature Recruitment are on the search for bright and friendly individuals to work for student accommodation providers in Bristol. The job will suit anyone with a bubbly and approachable personality, yet confident in handling difficult situations.
The role will involve monitoring student accommodation buildings, attending to any disturbances and reporting any issues that you may find. You will encounter the occupants and assist with any queries or concerns they may have, so the ability to remain calm under pressure is a must.
Main duties will include:
- Patrols across multiple sites
- Responding to maintenance reports
- Handling issues and and potentially serious incidents
- Basic maintenance support
- Minor reception duties
To be considered for this position, you will need to be:
- A self-starter
- Confident working independently
- Have a background in customer service or administrative roles (desirable)
- Comfortable working night shifts
- Confident handling difficult situations
- Able to follow things through
- Has strong initiative
- Have a clean driving license (own car not essential as company vehicle will be provided)
This is a temporary to permanent position and full time time hours, working 4 nights on and 4 nights off - 8:00pm-8:00am. Flexible availability from Monday to Sunday is essential.
Please send your CV today if this is the career move you're looking for!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'