Job title - Night Porter
Location - Ascot, SL5 9EG
Salary - £9.00 per hour
Duration - 37.5 hours over 5 out of 7 nights per week / 15 hours over 2 out of 7 nights per week
Sector - Social Care
A charity that is dedicated to supporting the people of the automotive industry is looking for Night Porters to join them at their residential, nursing, dementia and respite care centre in Ascot working various shift patterns.
You will be joining them at their purpose-built, state-of-the-art centre which is set in 20 acres of mature woodland and landscaped grounds and will receive a range of benefits including 31 days holiday including bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, an onsite café, life assurance and discount on certain car brands.
We are currently seeking two individuals to help support the Night Security team across this extensive site. Previous night porter experience is preferable although not essential as training will be provided for the right applicants
As a Night Porter you will:
- To work in conjunction with the night security operative to ensure the site is secure and safe
- To be reactive in the event of an emergency.
- To ensure the site presentation is to the required standard.
- To carry out light cleaning duties in communal and office areas.
- To bring in and take-out garden furniture and cushions as per requirements.
- To remove owners’ refuge and recycling from outside apartments.
- To participate in the implementation of quality assurance programmes within the village service as required.
- To report maintenance faults.
- To greet visitors and answer the telephone/handset.
- To communicate effectively and appropriately with owners, their relatives and other visitors
We are looking for Night Porters who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience of night work, reception, cleaning within a customer service focused environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
The home supports individuals to navigate through life’s challenges, empowering them to make positive, lasting change working with people to improve their lives by enhancing their health and wellbeing through its free and confidential online self-help, helpline and support services.
There are a range of hours / work available including:
- 37.5 hours over 5 out of 7 nights per week
- 15 hours over 5 out of 7 nights per week
To apply for this role as Night Porter, please click apply online and enclose your latest CV and covering letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role. If you are ambitious and motivated and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, get in touch with us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'