Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Front Office career with us as a Night Porter at Park Plaza Nottingham. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Night Porter and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As Night Porter at Park Plaza Nottingham you will have a key position in the arrival experience and stay of our guests. You will provide inspirational service and ensure our guests receive a high quality, personalised service.
- Carry out the arrival (check in) and departure (check out) procedures in a friendly, efficient and guest focussed manner.
- Actively participate in addressing complaints and resolving guest queries
- Complete Front Office administration of guest relations, reservations and reception
- Be available to register, process, and greet guests promptly and to ensure wake-up calls are made promptly
- Proactively sell all services and facilities available to guests using the hotel to support in ensuring maximum occupancy and revenue is achieved
What we are looking for:
- A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
- Working knowledge of OPERA or other hotel reservations system is preferred
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an "Inspiring Stay" in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'