PART TIME NIGHT PORTER (30 hrs per week - 3 nights)
REPORTS TO: FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER
Champneys is a destination health spa chain with resorts and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Hampshire and Kent
The Receptionist is responsible for the day to day running of the Reception, ensuring a high standard of service to the guests.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To give ultimate customer service to all resort clients
- To ensue the highest standards of customer care are maintained in line with company standards
- Ensure that positive and effective inter-departmental communications take place at all times especially with reception and housekeeping
- To secure the building
- To patrol the building
- To run the night audit
- Prepare the building for the following day
- Arrange newspaper order and complete the newspaper morning deliveries
- To comply with company health and safety policy and procedures ensuring a safe working environment.
- To be fully aware of bedroom areas and rooms.
- To be on hand at anytime to help guests with problems
- To arrange and set up conference requirement
- To answer the telephone within 4 rings with an excellent telephone manner and be able to help with enquires and transfer calls.
- To action any memos left in your tray
- To ensure there is always a good supply of packs and luggage labels
- Any other reasonable task allocated by the reception staff
We offer industry competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, which includes:
Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays, which increases with service.
Generous staff discount in the Champney’s boutique and retail offer.
Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks at Champneys resorts.
Complimentary staff spa facility day on successful completion of probationary period.
Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
Discounted Champneys Club Membership.
Childcare voucher scheme.
Participation in Wider Wallet shopping discount scheme.
Option to join private healthcare scheme.
Training and development opportunities.
Some restrictions or variations may apply depending on resort, role and length of service. Our benefits package is subject to review from time to time.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'