A proactive Night Porter is needed to join this unique business in Exmouth in a varied Front of House role.
You will be required to undertake a duty management role whilst undertaking your nightly shift duties, ensure the smooth running of the reception department overnight and deliver customer satisfaction. To assist other departments in their end of day procedures. You will ensure compliance with Health & Safety aspects throughout the night and manage emergency situations to ensure both staff and customer safety are prioritised.
- Efficient, driven and highly organised
- Has attention to detail
- Insists on high standards
- Have reception, night porter or similar experience in a customer facing environment
- Can do attitude
- Well-developed communication skills
- The ability to work as an effective team
- Thrives in a pressured environment
- Always presented to a high standard
- Undertake a duty management role whilst undertaking nightly shift duties.
- To be a focal point for hotel guests and employees when on shift.
- Handle all external & internal calls in the correct manner ensuring that guest requests are met
- Handle guest reservations & bookings to the correct standard
- Ensure knowledge of the hotel, clients and services are maintained at all times
- Offer all guests and clients assistance where possible
- Assist all other departments in their end of day procedures
- Conduct nightly cleaning task of the house
- Conduct security checks and walk arounds to ensure the property, guests and staff are in a secure and safe environment
- Ensure any overnight room service requests are delivered promptly and to the company standard.
- Action early morning procedures to the company’s standards.
In return, this company is offering a competitive salary depending on ability/experience plus benefits. This employer provides a supportive and friendly working environment.
Please note due to the location you will need your own transport.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"