Night Porter - Residential
Night Concierge Porter
We have a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a full-time front of house role.
We are looking for a concierge porter to provide a range of services that support the day-to-day security and maintenance of the property.
While previous concierge isn't a must, the role will best suit someone with a security or hotel background.
There is also the opportunity for a lot of overtime, should you want it.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a welcoming first impression to potential customers / residents. Actively assisting the client / sales & marketing team
- To perform your duties and provide concierge services, in the prescribed manner, as instructed by the Estate Supervisor or Estate Manager
- To inspect, on a daily basis, all internal areas of the private residential buildings and report any defects, security or H&&S concerns
- To enter all relevant comments/details in the porters log, and to liaise with the estate security with regard to the signing in and out of all contractors and service personnel in attendance to the communal areas of the estate
- To supervise any keys which may be held in reception. To ensure that they are correctly logged in and out in accordance with agreed procedures
- To receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents
- To deal with all general telephone enquiries and log messages
Hours: 48 hr/week
Salary: £20,717p/a + overtime paid at a rate of £10 per hour
Location: Wandsworth, South West London
Upload your CV to apply.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"