We are looking to recruit a live-in Night Porter for our client's 4*hotel near Liphook in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Night Porter. In return, our client will pay the National Living Wage and long term career prospects.
The successful Night Porter will have:
- Experience in a similar environment, ideally a hotel
- Night porter/ hotel porter background
- Good verbal, face to face and telephone communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer focused and able to find solutions to their challenges
- Ability to work night shifts
Some of the duties will include:
- Guest check in / out
- Reception duties
- Answering guests queries
- Laundry / Cleaning
- General presence / security over night
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 23 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Night Porter position, please click â€˜APPLYâ€™ button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job