Lovely 4* independent Boutique hotel on the edge of Cambridge with 52 bedrooms, four private rooms for conferences, weddings and events and an award-winning restaurant.
Rare opportunity, for a dedicated and hardworking Night porter to join the team. Ideally, you will have had experience working as a Night Porter within similar quality hotels but full training will be given.
You will need to be able to work five days out of seven - 11pm - 8am.
In summary, the role involves:
- Ensuring the hotel is safe and secure
- Attending to guest needs overnight ensuring highest level of customer care at all times, exceeding their expectations
- Ensuring agreed standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in all areas overnight
- Preparation and service of basic food items from a 24 hour room service menu
- Preparation and service of alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages
- Preparation of restaurant for breakfast service
- Assisting food and beverage staff in the clear down of the restaurant post dinner service. continuing preparation of the restaurant for breakfast service
- Co-ordinating the set-up of function rooms overnight ensuring that the rooms and equipment are clean, fully operational and set to the standards stipulated
- Free meal on duty
- Free car park
- Discounted rates on hotel and sister property
Salary: £17,238 per annum + the above bens.
PurplePower is acting as the agency on this Permanent role
By sending your CV, you are agreeing to us using your data to contact you about this position.
- Customer Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job