Night Operations Manager - Sortation Hub
Operations Manager required to lead and control all aspects of our clients busy and fast paced sortation hub in Manchester.
Key responsibilities -
- Leadership of 300 Warehouse & Transport staff
- Operational performance, driving efficiencies, improving service across the network
- Operating budget management
- Team development, performance management and succession planning
Candidate specification -
- Proven track record in Leadership and Management in fast moving distribution operations
- Focussed on Continuous Improvement along with the ability to implement change management initiatives
- Budget management experience
Our client is a leading Logistics business which offers genuine career progression opportunties to it employees.
- Operating Budgets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'