Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19 p/h + Paid Breaks - Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Great Overtime Rates | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse is required to work nights in a small elderly nursing home in Brighton.
The home provides 24 hour care to older people with general elderly care needs in addition to providing a great environment and a busy social diary for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Full-time nights on a permanent contract
- Great hourly rates of pay of £19 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- An additional £3 per hour paid for overtime, Time + ½ for Bank Holidays and double time at Christmas & New Year
- Free Enhanced DBS check and you will be reimbursed for your NMC registration fees
As RGN/RMN/RNLD you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult /RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'