Night Nurse (RMN) vacancy - Borehamwood - Outstanding CQC
Adult Mental Health (PD) - up to £31K!
I am working with a leading private psychiatric hospital in rural Borehamwood, and they have a permanent, full-time vacancy for a passionate, vibrant and dedicated RMN within their friendly team. This vacancy offers up to £31K per annum alongside a host of employee benefits, and weekend working will be expected of the successful candidate.
The hospital provides specialist and bespoke inpatient care to adults with a wide range of long-standing, complex mental health conditions, specifically personality disorders. Treatment is delivered using evidence-based therapies, and is followed up with intensive rehabilitation and recovery in a safe, calm environment. All service users at the hospital are detained under the Mental Health Act, and receive assessment, evidence-based treatment and therapy that is patient-centred, follows best-practice guidelines and positively contributes to service user recovery and eventual independence.
- You must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse in the UK with valid NMC registration/PIN
- You must have adult mental health nursing experience, ideally within forensic/acute/rehabilitation settings
- Experience in dealing with patients with PD would be advantageous
- You must be prepared to work permanent nights, including some weekends
- You must have a genuine interest in the client group, and be passionate about CPD
- You must be apply to supply satisfactory references and pass an enhanced DBS check
- Generous salary of up to £31K per annum (dependent on experience)
- Permanent, full-time contract of work
- Personalised training and development programme
- Career development schemes, specific to your strengths/goals
- Regular appraisals
- Opportunities for career progression
- Generous annual leave allowance
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- RMN/Mental Health/Adult Mental Health/Challenging Behaviour/PD/Personality Disorder/Locked Rehab/Low Secure/Forensic/Acute Mental Health