Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £30,888 per annum) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care |
A leading Wigan nursing home currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their nights nursing team on a full-time basis.
The home caters to older people living with age related frailties, dementia and mental heath care needs in a home from home setting, with some great facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working night shifts only
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of £30,888
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident managing medications, coordinating care and managing clinical records
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'