We are currently looking for a Full time Night Guest Service Manager to join our Front Office team
As a Night Guest Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of hotel guests, staff and the hotel as a whole at night. The right candidate will also ensure the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the shift.
Responsibilities of Night Guest Service Manager include:
- Ensuring the minimum of 2 security checks are conducted at regular intervals with emphasis on security, and fire safety
- Liaising with guests and residents in the hotel, managing the resolution of all enquiries of any nature in a courteous and professional manner
- Responsible for the compeltion of night audits and closing the day's business
- Liaising with accounts to ensure any audit anomalies are identified and rectified in a timely manner
- Experience of Brilliant PMS/POS and carry out reception duties as necessary, such as late check-ins, early check-outs, extending stays, wake-up calls
- I.T. Literate, Word and Excel as a minimum
- Ability to carry out a comprehensive hand over to the early Duty Manager before end of shift
Previous experience within a similar role is desired. You must act in a professional manner at all times combined with a great 'can do attitude'.
All candidates who attend an interview will be required to produce original documentation to support the right to work in the UK.