We are currently looking for a Full time Night Guest Service Manager to join our Front Office team
As a Night Guest Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of hotel guests, staff and the hotel as a whole at night. The right candidate will also ensure the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the shift.
Responsibilities of Night Guest Service Manager include:
- Ensuring the minimum of 2 security checks are conducted at regular intervals with emphasis on security, and fire safety
- Liaising with guests and residents in the hotel, managing the resolution of all enquiries of any nature in a courteous and professional manner
- Responsible for the compeltion of night audits and closing the day's business
- Liaising with accounts to ensure any audit anomalies are identified and rectified in a timely manner
- Experience of Brilliant PMS/POS and carry out reception duties as necessary, such as late check-ins, early check-outs, extending stays, wake-up calls
- I.T. Literate, Word and Excel as a minimum
- Ability to carry out a comprehensive hand over to the early Duty Manager before end of shift
Previous experience within a similar role is desired. You must act in a professional manner at all times combined with a great 'can do attitude'.
All candidates who attend an interview will be required to produce original documentation to support the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job