Hotel Night Manager / Supervisor Hotel - Dartford
An opportunity to join our Clients quality Hotel establishment, part of their Hotel Group as Night Manager / Supervisor.
The Nights Team cover a full range of Guest Services including Reception, food and beverage service and Banqueting setup duties.
As an experienced Hotel Night Manager / Supervisor, you will be heading up a small team of 3. Responsible for Guest Care and security covering shifts from 22.00 pm to 07.00 am , and 23.00 pm to 08.00 am
- 5 days, 40 hrs per week including weekend shifts on a rota basis. There is a 10 pm - 7am and a 11pm - 8am shift each night. (1 hr break per shift)
- Guest care and service including; guest check in and check out, answering/ handling hotel's switchboard, enquiry handling, preparing and serving light snacks/ meals, banqueting setups, bar service out of hours, general porter/ concierge duties
- Security including; completing security clock rounds, fire checks, locking up the hotel and spa, managing the front door access during the night, complying with fire prevention and fire procedures
- Supervision and coaching of the Night team to ensure adherence to guest service standards
- Completion of rotas and timesheets on a weekly basis
- Ensure compliance with the health and safety policy during night time hours
- Smart appearance
- Friendly manner - even at Night
- Customer Service experience within a quality Hotel/ hospitality environment
- Mature approach to customer service and safety/ security issues
- Must have 2 excellent references available to be checked.
- Experience of Night Shift working preferred
- Team player and motivator to assist our small team
Competitive Basic Salary
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
- In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits within the Hotel Group of Hotels
- Hotel Night Manager
- Night Manager / Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'