Night Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Residential, Nursing & Palliative Care for older adults
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Salary: £15.00 per hour ( £34,320 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time Contract
Shifts: Night Shifts only
Further Details : An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, skilled Registered Nurse to to lead a team of nurses on night shifts within an attractive, welcoming nursing home in Runcorn, Cheshire. There are beautiful landscaped gardens and picturesque views for staff and residents to enjoy. This reputable home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide nursing and palliative care for individuals with a variety of needs.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Giles on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job