Night Manager for a Serviced Apartments
Night Manager for Serviced Apartments Job Edinburgh
Greycoat Lumley’s client are looking for a hands on Night Manager who will assist in the responsibility for the management of a range of luxury self-catering apartments located in the heart of Edinburgh. This is an opportunity for someone to be part of a loyal and committed team. The properties are in the city centre so easy to access.
The applicant will report into the Apartments Manager. Duties will include overseeing and issues occurring during the night from housekeeping, customer service, facilities management and operations. Delivering a standard of service that meets guests’ needs and expectations.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to be part of a committed and professional team where everyone works well together and deliveries to a high standard.
- Able to take on maintenance tasks - must have handyman skills
- Checking room standards
- Ensuring that housekeeping services prepare rooms to the highest standards and completing if necessary
- Co-ordinate maintenance programmes with external suppliers
- Undertake regular inventory checks
- Management of routine and planned maintenance programmes
- Management and co-ordination of external sub-contractors
- Delivering a high standard of hospitality with guests
- Answering guest queries / requests before during and after their stays
- Front of desk support for guests during check-in and departure
Out of hours
- Responsible for mobile phone to support guests
- Joint point of contact for on-site emergency calls
Qualifications and Skills
- Happy to undertake maintenance issues i.e. repair dishwasher/replace light bulbs/shower problems etc.
- Ideally previous hospitality experience
- a friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others
- the ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- numeracy and logistical planning skills
- a professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations
- the ability to balance customer and business priorities
- flexibility and a 'can do' mentality
- energy and patience
- Clean driving licence would be beneficial
Job Number: 52183
Salary: £22,000 to £23,000 Depending on Experience
Hrs: 8pm - 4am or 10pm - 6am
Days: Tuesday to Saturday - 5 nights
Start Date: ASAP
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'