Night Maintenance Engineer
Night Shift Maintenance Engineer - Fenchurch Street - Commercial Office Building - Up to £40,000 + Overtime
My client is the market leading FM maintenance service provider in London; due to contract expansion my client is seeking an 1 x Night Shift Building services engineer to join a fantastic night shift pattern of Monday to Thursday 19.00 - 07.00 covering a large commercial office building based on Fenchurch Street.
The Client is looking for someone who is technically qualified who can carry out PPM's, Escort contractors and issue permits to work for an sup-contractors that are on the site carrying out routine and planned maintenance on specialist plant
- Experience of Planned & Reactive Works across various mechanical & electrical plant such as:
- AHU's, FCU's, Plumbing, Pumps, Lighting, Installation Works, Electrical Systems, UPS, Power Distribution, Fault Finding, AC Units, alongside good general building services trade skills.
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Experience issuing permits to work
- Supervision of Sub-contractors
- Salary: up to £40,000 - Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training,
- Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday Nights - 19.00pm - 07.00am
- 20 Days Holiday
- Private Health-care
- Season Ticket Loan
- Overtime Rates: x1.5 & x2.0
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical OR Electrical Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent (Essential)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Qualified (Essential)
- Experience in a Corporate Environment (Desirable)
- Motivated, Driven, Personable
- Customer Focus and Client Facing
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who needs to free up their days for interests outside of work. If this role is of interest please send your Cv today. The client is looking to move on this ASAP and could start the right candidate straight away.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job