We are currently recruiting on behalf of a continuously growing client who are looking for experienced Machine Minders. This will be working on their night shift which runs from Sunday - Thursday night inclusive. To be considered for this position you will need to have Machine Minding experience and be physically fit as aspects of the work would involve manual handling. This is a great opportunity for someone who comes from factory or manufacturing background and are looking for a long-term role.
Location: Outskirts of Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Sunday - Wednesday 10pm - 6am, Thursday 10pm - 5am
Hourly Rate: £9.62 per hour + holiday pay
Duration: Temporary - Permanent
Due to the location of the client, you will need to drive and have your own transport. Free parking is available on site.
Duties will include:
- Feeding bathes of raw materials into machinery
- Operating production line equipment including conveyor lines
- Loading goods onto pallets ready to distribute to the warehouse
- Reporting of faults to line managers
- Checking quality of products after process has been completed
- Packing of goods for the warehouse
- Keeping the factory production area clean and tidy whilst working
Key skills and attributes required:
- Previous manufacturing / factory experience
- Ability to work flexible shift patterns
- Of fit health for loading materials
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress
- Ability to follow instructions
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.
- Manual Handling
- Production Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'