MET Recruitment London are looking for an expereinced LGV Recovery Driver/Fitter to work for our Snetterton based client.
To provide an efficient and effective recovery service for the company's fleet of vehicles and external customers, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely manner and compliant with all Health and Safety and Ministry of Transport regulations. To ensure that safe working systems are adhered to and that all defects reported are dealt with in order that downtime is kept to a minimum. However, should the repairs required be a lengthy operation then your Manager/Directors/owners need to be kept informed of the situation.
- Attend roadside breakdown/recovery in order to give a timely service as required, ensuring that the safety of all staff involved, other road users and members of the public is an essential priority.
- Assist drivers, as and when necessary, to identify defects.
- Assist drivers in the safe operation of vehicles and equipment.
- Keep your Manager/Director informed of any relevant information with regard to the state and safety of all vehicles.
- Ensure that job cards are completed to record parts used and time allocated to the relevant vehicle.
- In order to reduce the risk of trips and slips in the workshop ensure that you work in an orderly manner and keep all work areas clean and tidy.
- Ensure that all tools are cleaned and returned to the appropriate place after use.
- Work in a safe manner and in compliance with Health and Safety regulations at all times.
- Customer awareness
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Use all equipment, machinery and services with respect and report any faults, or repairs needed, to the relevant person immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"