NEW POSITION - We are recruiting for one of the Leading Freight Forwarders locally to Heathrow, they are seeking a Night Import Gateway Clerk to join there growing team. Have to offer on going training that is comprehensivewit excellent benefits.
You will be ensuring the movement of freight and information, while providing exceptional customer service from within the Air Import Gateway department.
- Daily Duties:
- Work within your team to ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
- Track and trace Air Import files as required. This can be either internally and externally via airline websites or by telephone to airline offices
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with vendors (Airlines, Hauliers, and Ground Handling Agents)
- Communications - provide timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external) for overseas and domestic
- Assisting peers with workloads or problems and offering support where needed.
- Contribute to process improvements within the department
- Use Work flow Monitors to manage work and visibility within the department
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures and any applicable externally governed regulatory requirements
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures
Working 4on4 off Nights - (either 18.00-6.00 or 19.00-07.00)
They have excellent Benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Stock Purchase plan
- Training and Personnel development program
- Customer Service
- Import Logistics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'