Baltic Recruitment are working with a prestigious client in the Catterick area to recruit a Night Hygiene Supervisor.
Key duties for this role are:
- To liaise with the Site Technical Manager, Site Production Manager and Leeming Bar Hygiene supervisor to ensure the smooth running of the department and ensure that the strict hygiene standards are maintained.
- To run the team of four hygiene staff at Brompton on Swale.
- Brompton has a requirement for cleaning 5 nights a week with overtime required most weekends, however this is usually only a Saturday except in times of peak production. Time off in lieu for Salaried Staff is arranged with the Head of Technical.
- HR - the appointment of new staff and disciplinary action on existing staff should it be necessary.
- Stock control and ordering of chemicals (from Approved Suppliers, currently Chrystenes[Klenzan]).
- Hygiene Effectiveness monitoring - ATP swabbing and Microbiological swab taking and swab result analysis and interpretation.
- Daily control of the hygiene records - ensuring that all cleaning is carried out as per the manual as a minimum.
- Ensuring that Hygiene Standards meet and exceed the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, as well as maintaining the requirements of our Retail Customers i.e. Tesco TFMS, ASDA and Morrison's Codes of Practise.
- Ensuring that the Hygiene Manual is accurate and up to date.
- Attending the management meeting at appropriate intervals to ensure effective communication between the Night Hygiene Team and Day Production Team management.
The working hours for this role are 3:30pm-11pm.
A lot of self motivation is required for this role however this is a company that invests in their staff's development.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY NOW!
- hygiene supervisor
- ATP swabbing
- Microbiological swab