Job Title :Night Hygiene Operative
Type :Full Time / Permanent
CSA Service Group are currently looking for Night Hygiene Cleaning Operative based to work at our client based in Swansea.
As a hygiene operative you’ll play an important role ensuring all areas of the building and machinery are always cleaned to strict hygiene standards.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NIGHTS VACANCY
As a Hygiene operator your role will vary and will require you to work across the factory - however the following are likely to be included:
- Carrying out scheduled daily/nightly cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of processing equipment and production lines to meet required standards, measured through testing of samples
- Deep cleaning of production areas
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed
- Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene
- Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
- The ability to work effectively under pressure of time
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager.
What will be expected of you?
You’ll likely have some experience of working as a hygiene operative or working as a line operative within the food industry. You will be expected to work across a variety of environments and will be provided with all the relevant personal protective equipment.
This role is ideal for someone with a high degree of self-motivation and initiative. You will also need a fair level of physical fitness in order to lift and move equipment as well as operating high-pressure cleaning hoses. Good communication skills are vital to enable you to understand technical drawings and to report any issues that may arise in an efficient and effective manner.
The team in which you work may be small but will need to be highly efficient to complete essential task in a timely manner. You can expect many demands on your time.
The night hygiene duties can operate 7 nights a week, but you will typically work 5 nights with 2 nights off. This can and will include bank holidays and weekends.
Previous experience is desired but full training will be provided, including level 2 food safety, health and safety, HACCP and COSH. Additional IPAF and PASMA training will be provided to successfully help deep cleaning tasks, after a probationary period is passed.
The job of Hygiene Operative is one which is extremely important to the wellbeing of our company and you will be expected to set a positive example to your fellow employees at all time.
If this is of interest to you & you are up to the challenge, we would love to receive your application (please click on the link below to submit your application).
- Deep Cleaning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'