We are looking for Hygiene Operatives for our client who is based in LS12,
You will be working in cold/wet enviroment, 10 hrs shift,
Temp to perm position,
Pay Rate: £7.05 - £7.50 + night shift allowance bonus after 12 weeks
Overall Purpose of the Job: Responsible for assisting with the smooth and effective running of the hygiene process within a fast-paced organisation,
ensuring areas and equipment meet the highest hygiene standards in line with company protocols, minimising waste where possible.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Provide assistance where necessary to the production function to help complete production plans to maximise cleaning time available.
- Ensure hygiene equipment is removed from production after use and kept secure and in a tidy and clean manner.
- Work with the Hygiene Supervisors team to achieve the required hygiene standards.
- Inform a Hygiene Supervisor if any areas require attention i.e. blocked toilets, graffiti etc. and also report any damages to the engineering department.
- Ensure cleaning is undertaken as to ensure no damage occurs and no water gets into electrical circuitry or other sensitive equipment.
- Ensure that microbiological standards have been achieved when cleaning of production kit and the fabric of the building.
- Carry out any other duties that reasonably correspond to the general duties of the role.
- Ensure food safety legislation and guidelines as well as all company policies are adhered to.
- To ensure that all area working in complies with hygiene audits, both internal and external, also completing the relevant paperwork to adhere to the procedures.
- To ensure that all area working in complies with hygiene audits, both internal and external.
- To ensure GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to.
- Control and minimise waste.
- Play an active part in continuous improvement.
- Liaise with Senior Management Teams with any reasonable requests.
- Drive own personal development through training and work based experience.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job