Customer Service Executives
£19,000 per year
Shift pattern 3.30pm - 11pm 4 days over 7.
My client is looking to recruit within an already flourishing team, but due to client demands they require experienced Customer Service Executives to join the team in Manchester
The ideal candidate will have excellent Customer Service/Inbound Telephony experience as well as being able to develop the existing customer relationships. As a Customer Service Executive, you will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product and brands; and will identify new target customers to assist the dealer network in this market.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Resolve customer issues from initial first conversation.
- Answer any customer questions with ease and professionalism
- Be able to explain what has happened and what you have done to resolve this.
- No customer cases to be open any longer than 24hours
- All Web chats to be closed within 2 minutes of ending the chat.
- Show you take ownership and do the work for the customer, continue to track their order if it is stuck at customs.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Free thinking and good conversational skills allowing you to point the customer in the direction of an alternative or add on items should what they want not be available.
- Use open, honest and friendly language when talking to customers
- Achieve a minimum of 85% on all quality scores
- Understand what is expected of you when interacting with a customer and being able to demonstrate this.
- Answer every interaction with a positive, 'first contact of the day attitude’.
- Ask customers to rate your webchat
- Ask customers to leave a review on Trust Pilot.
- Be polite and respect to customers and colleagues alike.
This role need the individual to hold responsibility for themselves
- Acceptance of your working pattern and any changes that may need to take place.
- Adherence to breaks and following the rules around what to do if you are late.
- Providing Good will which is appropriate for the issue, offering store credit first, however refunding when a customer demands for a refund.
- Reporting any issues or trends that you notice to your line manager.
- Agreeing and following the rules around annual leave and shift swaps.
- Understanding and maintaining the need for confidentiality when dealing with customer payment information.
- Work to the best of your abilities
This position requires various skills and disciplines but Drive, Enthusiasm and a "can "and "will" do attitude is essential. My client is also looking for hard working, loyal, honest and dedicated individuals.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'