Do you have front of house experience?
Bored of the 9 to 5 routine?
We are currently seeking a well-presented night concierge for a beautiful residential development in NW1.
As a night concierge you will be the main point of contact for all queries and be able to build strong working relationships with residents, guests and colleagues. You will be customer focused and work to ensure residents have a safe and welcoming environment.
- Act as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests
- Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times
- Monitor security of the building, to include; manning any CCTV and aiding the smooth running of car parking facilities
- Carry out regular patrols of the building and report any faults or security breaches
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events
You will be well presented, well-spoken and have a passion for providing outstanding customer service. Previous experience of working at residential developments or luxury hotels would be preferable.
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Hours: Shift pattern of 4 days on. 4 days off - 5pm-5am
Location: London NW1
Apply with your CV today!
Unfortunately, if you have not heard back from us within two weeks you are unlikely to have been successful on this occasion.
- front of house
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'